We have many opportunities to grow and to serve the Lord. These are a few of the areas you can be a part of our family:
Statement of Purpose
The Women's Ministry of Poplar Springs Drive Baptist Church seeks to bring glory to God by:
- involving women of all ages and walks of life in building relationships within the body of Christ
- offering Bible studies, retreats, activities and special events that will encourage spiritual growth and fellowship
- encouraging women in their walk with Christ
- equipping the women of our church to utilize their God-given spiritual gifts to serve and minister in His Name
Coming This Spring-
Ladies Bible Study: Authentic
Developing the Disciplines of a Sincere Faith
by James MacDonald
Starts Thursday, March 22 through May 10 from 10 AM to noon
Childcare must be reserved by March 11 by calling church office 601-485-5106
LADIES' Night Out-
Women's Job Corp
Join us in this ministry to teach women the skills they need to succeed in life. Call the Lauderdale Baptist Association at 601-483-1419 to help.
Ministry Of Caring
This ministry uses women and men to meet the local needs of people in our church and community. We help people move to retirement centers, give advise on life situations, clean homes for the sick and elderly, capentry, plumbing, etc. Please volunteer your time and skills to help others. Call Doc Braswell at the church office, 602-485-5106, for assistance or to volunteer.
WMU Mission Group
We have a group meeting and doing mission action, mission study and prayer for missions each month.
- Hodgins’ WMU (Day Group) usually the first Tuesday of the month in the Fellowship Hall at 11:00 AM